Our people can be based “where they do their best work” from either our HQ or from their home (UK based only ). However occasional travel to HQ office will be required for key meetings and events.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We are situated in a river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as Next Generation platforms, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
We are looking for a French Speaking Quality Assurance Tester reporting into the Localisation Manager, you will play our games, look for linguistic and functional bugs, feedback accurate QA findings to our internal development studios and update our bug database to maintain an accurate record.
What We Look For In You
- Fluent in French and English
- Minimum Maths, English & ICT Standard grade, GCSE or equivalent
- Understanding the role of quality assurance and principles of software/game testing.
- Keen gamer with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements rapidly
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills
- Good problem solving/analytical skills, strong attention to detail
- Knowledge or prior experience of bug reporting software/systems is beneficial
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- My Rewards benefits package including health cash plan, cycle to work, eyecare and tech
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.