Location: Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent, UK
Team: Third Party Publishing
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of the busy Third Party product release schedule as well as reporting on, and analysing, sales performance and maintaining up-to-date partner and product data.
Reporting into the Head of Third Party, you will be involved in every step of our release pipeline of externally developed software. Working with stakeholders across our business, you will work with testing, legal and retail colleagues, as well as with external third party partners (3PPs) to help deliver a growing catalogue of simulation software for our eager community.
What a Project Coordinator will do:
- Gather and update regular submission data from 3PPs
- Maintenance of release and data tracking documents
- Ensuring delivery of marketing assets (screenshots, page copy, licensor logos) for Marketing & Retail teams
- Production of post launch summaries for key partners/launches
- Sending of internal pre and post release checklists
- Maintenance of accurate 3PP pipeline data
- Production of ad hoc analysis of 3PP data
- Streamlining internal 3PP processes in cooperation with the Head of 3PP
What we look for in a Project Coordinator:
- Ability to analyse data and report with recommendations
- Understanding of business pressures within a commercial department
- Generally technically minded
- Experience of managing or coordinating projects/workflows would be very beneficial
- Excellent organisation and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates accountability/integrity
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Confident to challenge and ask questions
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Office applications
- Keen to develop good understanding of subject matter
Why join Dovetail Games?
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.