Audio Artist Contractor
Role: UE4 Audio Artist (Contract)
Team: Audio Dept.
Location: Historic Dockyard, Chatham, UK
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, Dovetail Games is seeking to recruit an Audio Artist for a 6-month contracting position. You will work alongside the Senior Audio Artist in assisting to deliver the audio experience for our simulation products. You will work closely with the design, development and programming teams acting as a joint gatekeeper of quality, making sure that we achieve the high quality benchmark set for projects.
- Set-up, edit, and implement audio using appropriate commercially available and in-house tools
- Assist in the creation of the audio project plan, estimating tasks and prioritising backlogs
- Follow planned timeline to complete audio projects across multiple simulations.
- Test and fix any problems found in the audio
- Maintain and enhance our library of sounds
What we look for in you:
- Games industry experience of sound design & implementation.
- Excellent, proven track record on audio design and implementation.
- Experience in audio recording in Studio, Foley or Environmental situations
- Understanding of the use of audio in simulation software
- Experience in sound editing and implementation
Why work for us?
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday, increasing with service
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities