Product Marketing Manager
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Chatham, Kent
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we are looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager to spearhead our product marketing activities and help us grow our successful Train Simulation business into new markets on new platforms. The Product Marketing Manager will be the driving force behind helping identify and align the right product innovations and content with highly engaging and targeted marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will develop and run world class marketing programs that will reach and inspire various audiences across different platforms for each product.
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies and programs to attract and retain players for the train simulation business across various platforms
- Managing events and experiential activities aimed at enabling our target audience to ‘feel the detail’ in our products
- Gathering and analysing player insights to influence and inspire software development and marketing programs and being a consumer champion within the company
- Develop product positioning, messaging and materials that resonate strongly with our audience
- Analysis and reporting of marketing programs, messaging and assets
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans and guide on long term market direction
- Planning the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plans with internal and external stakeholders
- Be the expert on our audiences buying habits and demands and have a deep understanding of the competition
- Working with brand partners on marketing campaigns and opportunities
What we look for in you:
- Up to date with the latest developments in the world of video games
- Ability to set up systems and procedures
- IT Literate including all Microsoft office applications
- Ability to analyse data and report with recommendations
- Video game product management experience benefical
- Understanding of business pressures within a commercial/sales department
- A passion for video games
Why work for us?
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.