Player Engagement Manager
Team: Dovetail Live
Location: Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent, UK.
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we are launching ‘Dovetail Live’ – a programme operating to deliver long term value and insights into the company and its franchises via:
- The acquisition and segmentation of customer data
- The building of engagement and loyalty programmes for customer retention purposes
- Deep analytical understanding of customer behaviours within and around our game franchises
We are looking to recruit a Player Engagement Manager to devise engagement and loyalty programmes and rewards, spanning multiple touchpoints, and play a key part in designing a hub for our hobby-based games.
- Analyse and understand key patterns emerging from revenue, customer information and in-game behaviour data
- Devise and own a set of engagement and loyalty programmes that encourage and grow relevant behaviours in our consumer base
- Devise a set of rewards that span multiple Dovetail-owned touchpoints (in-game, retail areas, social/community areas, etc.)
- Be an expert on and advocate in the latest engagement/loyalty schemes and incentives
- Understand the competitive gaming market and how other companies generate enhanced loyalty from their consumer base in a way which is appropriate to their product portfolio
- Advise key stakeholder teams (Development, Marketing, Brand, Retail) on ways in which they can tune their behaviours to generate better consumer outcomes
- Understand all our varied consumers and be their champion
What we look for in you:
- Prior experience in player/consumer engagement in the games, software or eCommerce industry
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to design and communicate on complex systems
- Excellent people skills and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiarity with Steam, Xbox, PlayStation from a consumer perspective is beneficial
- Ideally a degree in a relevant subject
- Ideally a passion for video games, and simulation games in particular
Why work for Dovetail Games?
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- 31 days off per year, increasing with service
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.