CHATHAM, KENT – May 25, 2016 – Today, leading simulation publisher Dovetail Games has launched its first original flight simulation title: Dovetail Games Flight School.
Developed with newcomers to the genre in mind, Dovetail Games Flight School puts you straight into the cockpit with compelling, interactive missions and challenges that will get you flying like a veteran in no time.
Choose from two highly detailed aircraft, which are individually tailored to different in-depth experiences. Meanwhile, your unique Pilot Profile tracks your achievements and licenses throughout your career, while acting as a log book so you can watch your hours stack up on your way to becoming a fully-fledged pilot.
· Two high performance training aircraft: Piper PA-18 Super Cub and Piper PA-28 Cherokee
· A unique pilot profile which keeps track of your progress
· 15 fun and immersive lessons covering the basics of the LAPL, PPL, and night flying
· Nine challenging missions
· Free Flight mode, so you can try out your newfound skills anywhere in the world
Dovetail Games Flight School is available now on Windows PC via Steam. A Windows 10 version is expected to launch later this year. For further information, please visit www.dovetailgames.com or www.dtgflightschool.com
- DOVETAIL GAMES ATTRACTS INVESTMENT TO BUILD A GROUNDBREAKING NEW PLATFORM FOR SIMULATION FANS
- THE FUTURE OF TRAIN SIMULATION
- DOVETAIL GAMES JOINS FORCES WITH AVIATION GIANT BOEING
- DOVETAIL GAMES INVITES YOU TO UNLEASH THE PILOT WITHIN
- DOVETAIL GAMES CONTINUES ORBX PARTNERSHIP
- DOVETAIL GAMES PRESENTS THE FLIGHT SIMULATORS OF THE FUTURE